We look forward to seeing you on the links soon. Please send any of us on the Board an e-mail with any ideas or questions.
EWGA Philadelphia Chapter Board
- Gail Irrgang, President
- Carol Haines, Communications Director
- Melinda Doyle, Events Director
- Rita Gilson, Finance Director
- Janell Clark, Sponsorships
- Martha Green, Member Services Director
- Amy Roslevege, Chapter Championship
Benefits of joining the Greater Philadelphia Chapter of EWGA:
- Season starts April; ends October
- 9-hole leagues after work; 4 different locations
- Traveling Match Play league
- golfers of all abilities welcome
- meet other women who love to play golf
- competitive and non-competitive options
- make new friends
- maintain official handicap
- discounts from many sponsors, local and national
To participate in our leagues, you must be a member of EWGA. Guests are welcome to "try us out," by playing twice with one of our leagues before joining.
There are four membership levels:
- Young Professional: 18 - 30 years old; receive discounted membership
- Classic Membership: Entitles you to participate in Chapter leagues and attend EWGA outings at the EWGA member rate. All benefits of regular membership apply
- Senior Membership: 65+ years old; receive discounted membership.